Ideal candidates will have a minimum of at least 3-5 years plant maintenance and leadership experience. Candidate must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management, manage and support engineering teams and believe in well-defined preventative maintenance programs. Must have the ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Flexibility in schedule required. Minimum job requirements include knowledge of several of the following areas:
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Air compressors
- Welding and Piping
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Electrical circuitry and PLC's
- Electro/mechanical utility and electrical trouble shooting
- General equipment and building maintenance.
location: Wheeling, West Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $32,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 3pm
education: High School
- Experience with air cylinders, solenoid valves, steam traps, motor starters, gear reducers, inverter drives, or industrial laundry equipment is a plus.
An EEO/DV/WM Co.
Drug Test and Background Check performed.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance program
- Work with other associates in a team to accomplish goals
- Maintain safety and cleanliness standards
- Assist in other areas and/or departments as needed
- Supervision of front line maintenance personnel
- Train and develop existing and new maintenance staff
- Design, plan, install, and maintain plant systems
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have the ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- Minimum of at least 3-5 years maintenance experience
- Highly organized
- Computer literate
- Associates Degree in Engineering or related field or sufficient experience
- Group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Short-term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.