Application Engineer located just South of Jacksonville, FL for a leading manufacturer of components used within the Commercial HVAC industry. This role is responsible to provide design and application support to sales team, manufacturer representatives, OEMS, and others for standard/complex projects. To be considered - must have B.S. degree in Engineering or related technical discipline with at least two (2) years sales/application support experience for a manufacturing company (prefer within HVAC or industry-adjacent). This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing company. Moving/relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for working with Regional Sales Managers, manufacturer representatives, OEMs, and others to develop fan systems which meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with Engineering to design non-standard system solutions to meet complex customer requirements.
- Provide required customer information and timely support of Engineering in the design of complex/non-standard systems.
- Ensure all customer-facing documents are complete and accurate.
- Process sales orders and service customers through delivery.
- Site and customer visits as needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Must have at least two (2) years sales/application support experience for a manufacturing company
- Experience providing customers with technical support
- CAD experience (preferably SolidWorks)
- Ability to develop and package clear and robust technical materials.
- HVAC or industry-adjacent experience
- 401(k) with Matching
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Paid Time Off / Holiday plan
- Moving/relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.