Industry leading company that has been in business since 1890 is currently looking to add a strong Maintenance Technician to its team. The ideal candidate will have experience performing all maintenance tasks including repairs and installation of all facility equipment. This includes facilities systems, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, low voltage equipment and other industrial equipment.This position will be assigned to 2nd or 3rd shift.
location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Must pass the AON Hewitt test
- Safety mentality is a must and reliability with attendance
- Experience within a manufacturing environment performing mechanical and electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- Strong knowledgeable of lubrication, hydraulics, welding, pneumatics, electrical and electronics technologies.
- Maintenance experience in corrugated a plus.
- Must have strong teamwork, cooperation and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to cross train into other areas
- Willing to be flexible and able to work second and third shifts, call-ins, holidays, and overtime as there is a constant demand for overtime in our maintenance department.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Strong proactive maintenance and reliability thought process
Minimum education required:
- maintenance, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, PLC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.