An Operations Technician is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Lexington, KY area. The Operations Technician is responsible for operating CNC and coating equipment, conducting investigations on any tooling defects, and performing equipment and part quality checks.
Qualified candidates must have production experience working with machining or regrinding machines. Experience with Walter Regrind machines is preferred. This is generally a day-shift position, averaging 40-55 hours a week. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Operate Walter CNC Grinders and related manufacturing equipment
- Conduct investigations, report, and develop countermeasure for tool defects and problems
- Assist with the development of maintenance initiatives on machines
- Performing tooling quality checks
- Perform Kaizen activates
- High-school diploma
- Production experience working with machining or regrinding machines
- Experience with Walter Regrind machines is desired
- Ability to work 40-55 hours a week, mostly days but must be flexible with nights and weekends as needed
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.