Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Territory Sales Account Manager. This position will be remotely based out of the Houston, Texas area and the position's territory will cover the state of Texas. The Territory Sales Account Manager must have a strong sales and account management background working within an industrial manufacturing industry.
Base salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $70K base, plus monthly commission, laptop, cell phone, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Implement customer pricing strategies and provide input to annual and rolling sales forecast models
- Facilitate and lead research in key market segments to determine target customers
- Observe market trends and recommend strategic actions
- 2+ years of sales and account management experience for an industrial manufacturer
- Experience working for and/or with a Distribution Network for an industrial product-line is preferred
- Automation experience is ideal
- 50% regional travel within the state of Texas as well as being comfortable working from home (remote)
- Industrial Products, SAP, Field Sales, Manufacturing, Industrial Products, Client Interface, Account Management, Client Management, Territory Sales, Remote, Automation, Packaging, Cables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.