Industrial Mechanic at a world-wide leading manufacturing organization located near Madison, GA. The candidate is responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of sophisticated electro-mechanical equipment. The ideal candidate will have at least three (3) years of mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. Current schedule is a ROTATING SHIFT. This is a direct hire opportunity with benefits. Overtime eligible. APPLY NOW!
location: Madison, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- Install, repair, and maintain mechanical components of industrial equipment
- Flexibility in shift schedule/coverage
- Using Maintenance planning/scheduling/completion software (i.e. SAP)
- Perform troubleshooting testing and repairs
- Perform LOTO
- Solve, repair, and perform mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance, lubrication, repair and adjustment of sophisticated electro-mechanical equipment
- Perform mechanical repairs on industrial drive trains including gear boxes, gear trains, sprockets, chains, belts, pulleys; replace bearings.
- Perform pipe fitting, welding and brazing.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED (Associate's Degree in a related field is preferred)
- Must have at least three (3) years of Industrial Mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents
- Ability to work from drawings and sketches - must demonstrate comprehension of engineering specifications and technical manuals
- Knowledge and hands on experience in hydraulics, pneumatic, pipe fitting, pumps, and power transmissions
- Knowledge of bearing installation, lubrication, alignment and failure causes
- Proficiency in welding, lubrication, and rigging
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Overtime potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.