Division of Fortune 150 company has an immediate need for a direct hire Jr Structural Detailer near Dallas, TX. For immediate consideration please apply!
location: Terrell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Detailing / drafting parts for fabrication using Autocad or Tekla
- Enter and edit Bill of Materials
- Create steel erection drawings
- Detail primary structural, secondary framing parts
- Work closely with other detailers, insuring accurate work
The Jr Draftsperson / Detailer is responsible for assisting in the development of the 2D/3D model, construction drawings, and shop details for production jobs of varying complexity with the use of Tekla Structures.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong math and communication skills, ability to work well with others.
- Structural or metal buildings experience
- AutoCad, Tekla, 3D BIM
- Ability to visualize in a 3D environment.
- High school Diploma / GED.
- Associates Degree / Certificate with focus on architecture, steel construction or related field.
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Tekla Structures, BIM Modeling
- Experience in the Metal Building industry.
- Detailing/Drafting experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Tekla, BIM Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.