Our client in San Diego is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to support an R&D Lab of Engineers.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 18.25 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Performs technical tests and experiments for process engineering within R&D.
- Performs set up of processing equipment. Monitors, audits and provides guidance to line operators.
- Processes test runs and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results for presentation to engineering to identify yield problems or test new products.
- Provides technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
- Typically requires general education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training and a minimum of 0 - 1 year of related experience; or equivalent
- R&D, process development, engineering, test runs, audits, data collection
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.