A well-known manufacturer in the Greater Dallas Area is seeking a Process Engineer to help continuously improve plant processes. The ideal Process Engineer candidate will have 3+ years of process improvement experience in a manufacturing environment, be extremely innovative and hands-on, be able to work well with others, and have a working understanding of Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLC's. A 2 year technical degree is required; a 4 year technical degree is strongly preferred.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evaluate and continuously improve electro-mechanical manufacturing systems (primarily Siemens PLC's).
- Operate as a "change agent" by implementing new ideas to cut costs and improve machinery processes.
- Indirectly lead fellow engineers and technicians in process improvement.
- Document and evaluate data using Main tab, Excel and CAD.
- 2 year technical degree required; 4 year technical degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of continuous improvement experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLC's.
- Ability to motivate and communicate with others.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.