A Quality Engineer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Gainesville, FL area. This position is responsible for performing timely, detailed CAPA engineering tasks like: assessing issue descriptions, reviewing CAPA data sources, assisting with root cause analysis and quality problem solving.
location: Gainesville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $37.00 - 54.20 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Independently produces and completes CAPA records.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Qualified expert who is developing beyond entry level knowledge of the CAPA engineering field.
- Frequently interacts with supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of products and services.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.