- Support department supervisors on standard work and time review.
- Develop accurate time studies for costing and production planning.
- Act as liaison for project support with manufacturing plant personnel on major product changes and operations improvements projects.
- Analyzes work study data and equipment specifications to establish time and production standards.
location: Zanesville, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 37 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Ability to communicate with union hourly personnel. Utilizing the question attitude and the five why's
- Ability to break a task down in to its base elements.
- Ability to complete an accurate time study
- Demonstrates initiative by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others
- Assist in Time and Cost estimating
- Quality analysis tools
- Hard worker.
- Team player.
- A good people person.
- Applies principles of industrial engineering and applied psychology to evaluate work methods proposals and to develop recommendations to management affecting work methods
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.