National manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Production Planner. This position is located near Louisville, Kentucky. The Production Planner will be responsible for coordinating production workflow for multiple manufacturing facilities.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $75K, plus bonus potential, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Schedule the daily production of multiple manufacturing plants based on labor, material and equipment availability
- Assist with the creation of bills of material for custom fabrication from CAD drawings
- Monitoring inventory levels of standard fabricated items and releasing work orders when appropriate
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred
- 3+ years of production planning, inventory control, and/or supply chain in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical background and strategic mindset
- Manufacturing, Production Planning, Inventory Control, Excel, Analytics, ERP, CAD, Drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.