Die Maintenance Technician needed for a client just north of Cincinnati. This individual will do preventative maintenance, address breakage and quality issues and increase productivity. This is a 3rd shift role and salary will be based on experience.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $54.08 - 62.40 per year
work hours: 12am to 9am
- Improve or repair when emergency machine breakage occurs
- Repair dies according to supervisor's instructions.
- Report all problems to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Always be conscious about the problem, and try to increase skills and knowledge
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical functions
- Experienced Tig welding skills required.
- Knowledge of die structure
- Troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience with lathes, mills, and grinders
- Ability to handle welding or heat treatment according to its repair needs
- Moderate physical effort is required
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, and climb ladders and equipment. to move containers
- Knowledge of die designs and the maintenance manuals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.