We are searching for an Inventory/Logistics Assistant in Florence, KY to work for a leading food manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a minimum of 4 months and could be longer.
location: Florence, Kentucky
job type: Contract
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Work with Transportation Broker to schedule loads/pick-ups then document shipments in excel spreadsheet
- Enter production schedules in SAP and order materials in SAP.
- 1+ year of experience within a manufacturing/supply chain environment, specifically procurement and scheduling
- Experience supporting logistics, procurement, scheduling or production planning is ideal
- SAP experience
- High School diploma required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.