Sr. Controls Engineer
Established maker of specialty coatings seeks a CONTROLS ENGINEER for its operations located just outside of CHARLOTTE, NC
The SR. CONTROLS ENGINEER designs and drafts systems of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls for machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers. $80-95k
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs and drafts arrangement of linkage of conductors, relays, and other components of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and lubrication devices.
- Diagrams logic system for functions such as sequence and timing control.
- Designs and drafts diagrams of cable connection for robots, robot end-of-arm tool, robot controller, and other machines.
- Illustrates and describes installation and maintenance details such as where bearings should be lubricated, types of lubrication, and which parts are lubricated automatically and manually.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical education and experience combined
- 2-5 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of PLC code writing and troubleshooting.
- Extensive experience programming robots
- Experience with networking of equipment communication systems
- Must have Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi experience
- (Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi)
- converting equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.