A E&C Engineer is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position is responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 52.07 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops functional requirements.
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant experience is preferred.
- Deliverables include review and creation of SOWs, specifications, and design documents.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.