Mechanical Project Manager needed at manufacturing plant located around Inwood, WV. This role drives implementation of Lean and Continuous Improvement initiatives to drive innovation in the construction management at customers manufacturing pant. Successful candidate will have a strong background in mechanical/manufacturing engineering, project management, industrial construction, maintenance and lean principles. APPLY NOW!
location: Martinsburg, West Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Detailed planning and scheduling of maintenance/construction work, and ensure that projects are executed safely in accordance with all design, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Oversee plant maintenance and mechanical plant projects
- Utilize lean principles to optimize projects
- BS in Engineering or Construction or similar
- 2+ years of mechanical estimating / planning experience in heavy industrial, manufacturing plant construction or maintenance operations.
- Experience leading industrial construction projects focused on mechanical piping
- Understanding of lean principles
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.