Industry leading manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Production Manager. This position is located near Yakima, Washington. The Production Manager will oversee the daily operations of the production department to achieve productivity, quality and safety goals.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Yakima, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 3pm
education: High School
- Manage the supervision of a skilled and semiskilled labor force to meet daily rates of production output in the manufacturing environment, spanning two shifts
- Lead daily manufacturing team meetings to insure a successful transition between shifts
- Participate in budgeting process, capital planning, cost take out, staffing, and other elements to ensure financial and operational objectives are met
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a fast-paced manufacturing and/or production environment
- Must have previous work experience in the signage industry or sign production process
- Open to working first shift in Yakima, Washington
- Manufacturing, Production, Signage, Electro-Mechanical, Mechanical, Maintenance, Continuous Improvement, Capital Planning, Budgeting, Leadership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.