Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Capital Project Manager. This position is located near Findlay, Ohio. The Capital Project Manager will coordinate engineering services for capital equipment projects worldwide as well as manage a group of 15+ engineers.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $110K to $125K, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus, and other great benefits!
location: Findlay, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Supervise 15+ engineers who design and develop equipment, software, and processes to support the manufacturing process
- Manage corporate equipment and component standards - interact with engineering managers in other regions to create and maintain standards
- 40% US and International travel will be required to plant facilities to support various engineering projects
- Must obtain a BSME, BSMET, BSEE or BSEET degree
- 5+ years of capital equipment installation and commissioning
- Background in machine design
- Must be comfortable with 40% both domestic and international travel
- Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, Capital Equipment, Automotive, Equipment Installation, Commissioning, International Travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.