Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Engineering Manager. This position is located near Findlay, Ohio. The Engineering Manager will coordinate engineering services for machine design and capital equipment projects worldwide as well as manage a group of 15+ engineers.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $110K to $125K, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus, and other great benefits!
location: Findlay, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Supervise 15+ engineers who design and develop equipment, software, and processes to support the manufacturing process
- Manage corporate equipment and component standards - interact with engineering managers in other regions to create and maintain standards
- 40% US and International travel will be required to plant facilities to support various engineering projects
- Must obtain a BSME, BSMET, BSEE or BSEET degree
- 3+ years of machine design experience, both electrical and mechanical from scratch
- Capital equipment installation and commissioning experience
- Must be comfortable with 25% both domestic and international travel
- Manufacturing, Machine Design, Electrical, Mechanical, Machine Building, Production, Engineering, Capital Equipment, Automotive, Equipment Installation, Commissioning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.