Quality Technician needed for an awesome opportunity in the Gardner, MA area. The Quality Technician is responsible for performing various quality checks/tests on company products, such as measuring and counting, and record/report the resulting data accurately. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Gardner, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $16 - 18 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Follow all established safety rules and regulations and properly use PPE and required safety equipment.
- Test in-process and finished products as assigned, including verifying documentation and print for accuracy, checking quality, quantity and measurements of products
- Retrieve new samples as required and provide Certificates of Analysis as needed.
- Record quality and product data accurately and enter required product information into computer systems.
- Follow all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail and good time management and organizational skills
- Can work under minimal supervision within a team setting and has effective communication skills
- Quality, Manufacturing, Printing, Consumer Goods, Inspection
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.