Looking for a Senior Engineering Technician for a direct hire role in Oxnard.
location: Oxnard, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $82,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Reinforce corporate commitment to safety and environmental awareness
- Read and review all formal drawings released to shop floor to validate everything conforms to manufacturing standards
- Work with sales, manufacturing, product management, and quality to model new designs or modifications to existing products
- Will be seen as technical expert and point of contact for all shop floor leads in a
- manufacturing environment consisting of fabrication, welding, and electrical
- Assist in maintaining and improving the drawing change documentation process (using PDM)
- Specify or aid in the specification of various components for the design of new and existing products
- Provide input on the manufacturability of existing and new products
- Other tasks as assigned by General Manager
- At least 15 years of experience working closely between both engineering and
- Experienced with being a technical and skilled expert in fabrication, welding, and
- electrical wiring/schematics
- Associates or Bachelors degree in engineering
- Experience with the design/drafting of welded and brazed assemblies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (desired)
- Electrical, Mechanical, Fabrication, design, drafting , welded, brazed, assemblies, GDT, schematics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.