A Global Sourcing Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will manage deals and partnerships that relate to technical engineering services. The GSM will manage partnership relations and the entire end to end contracting process from initiation of a new deal through to contract approval.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $64.00 - 74.82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Construct contracts that reflect engineering and business needs: Own and manage external partnership relationships, Own and manage contract negotiations, Drive all business terms, Translate business terms into a contract, Meet with the internal stakeholders to capture all the key business terms. Make sure the SOWs are accurate for meaning, content, spend, and delivery date of deliverables to Company.
- Own multiple contracts, all at different stages, and push through to closure in a quick timeline
- Follow internal processes
- Track progress, provide updates and flag issues or deal complexities
- B.S. or Engineering degree 3-5 years experience as a GSM with contract and/or SOW negotiations
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced business environment with frequent and rapid priority changes.
- Strong project management skills Strong experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Must be action and results oriented, flexible, hardworking, team player and motivator
- Sourcing experience, running RFP's or RFQ's, and other cost savings efforts.
- Nice to Have Skills: MBA, M.S., JD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.