A prominent food production plant is seeking a Supply Chain Manager for their plant in Tyler, Texas. The candidate should be well versed in all aspects of supply chain including system knowledge, transportation, warehousing, and reporting. The position will supervise salaried people in warehousing and transportation. This is a salaried role over the six figure range with excellent company-paid benefits.
location: Tyler, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Developing and formalizing SOP, understanding systems to include daily, weekly, periodic and quarterly reporting of established metrics
- Supervise salaried people in warehousing
- Play a lead role in development and implementation of continuous improvement for individuals
- Computer program experience with multiple software interfaces
- Must understand microsoft excel including pivot tables
- 8 years of progressive supply chain experience
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage and lead and motivate a team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.