Our client in Torrance, CA is looking for a Document Control Technician with a background in the sciences, specifically Nutrition.
location: Torrance, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform technical review of raw material documents for acceptability for Inner Nutrition
- Collaborate and provide guidance to Document Sourcing (Corporate and Regional) group when there are inquiries related to raw material specifications and documentation.
- Collaborate and provide guidance to Document Sourcing (Corporate and Regional) group when there are inquiries related to raw material Agile processes.
- Develop, review and revise raw material specifications in Agile based on current requirements and regulations by collaborating with Research and Development (Tech Ops, Developer, Sensory), Global Regulatory Affairs and Product Compliance (Corporate and Regional), Quality Control (QC), Product Science, and Transportation to assure appropriateness.
- Route and implement raw material change requests and change orders in Agile by gathering approvals from different departments in a timely manner.
- Review raw materials used in a new formula or formula revision assuring that the raw material and suppliers are approved for the contract manufacturers
- Discuss specific country testing requirement with Global Regulatory Affairs and Product Compliance (Corporate and Regional), as needed.
- Work with raw material suppliers or contract manufacturers (as needed) to resolve issues related to raw material specifications.
- Inform contract manufacturers when there is a raw material specification change
- Maintain all documents related to raw material
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Reviewed raw materials in past
- Heavy documentation, Excel, Power point, Data, worked in R&D in Nurtition
- Raw materials, data, excel, strong documentation skills, able to communicate well, will be a liaison between different groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.