National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Technician. This position is on a rotating shift (2-2-3) from 7 pm - 7:30 am and is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $26 to $28 an hour, plus overtime, education reimbursement, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- Maintain and troubleshoot all machine and process systems, electrical and mechanical
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot PLCs (Allen Bradley), relay ladder diagrams, and control components
- Perform routine maintenance of systems based on machine PM requirements
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and electrical wiring, Allen Bradley or Siemens is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints
- Ability to work a rotating shift (2 on, 2 off, 3 on) from 7 pm - 7:30 am
- Manufacturing, Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, Capital Equipment, Troubleshooting, PLCs, Allen Bradley, Hydraulics, Siemens
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.