Our client in Trenton NJ is looking to add a dynamic Warehouse Supervisor to its team. This is a hands on working supervisor position with 5 direct reports with a total compensation range that reaches up to $83K
Performs receiving, storage and order fulfillment processes. Responsible for accurate data entry of information generated by these activities into computer based inventory and shipping systems (SAP).
location: Lumberton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 82,300 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Processing of all customers returns and stock rotations
- Perform inventory cycle counts as directed
- Delegates tasks to warehouse material handlers
- Conducts audits of warehouse storage bin locations to maximum efficient utilization.
- Provides back-up to all areas of the operation as directed by Warehouse Manger
- Monitor and reports general facility contractor requirements to Warehouse Manager
- Administer and oversee housekeeping habits to ensure a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Monitor and report warehouse supply requirements to Warehouse Manager
- Assess maintenance programs of all equipment and report specifics to Warehouse Manager
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisory and Distribution (Warehousing, Transportation) experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, and re-prioritize daily tasks
- Computer experience
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Ability to drive and fully operate a forklift
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack
- SAP Experience is needed
- SAP experience in needed
- Past management and leadership is required
- Detail Orientated, organized and strong communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.