We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and oversee a wide variety of construction projects from beginning to end. You will be hiring subcontractors and working with engineers and architects as needed, and keeping track of an inventory of equipment and materials.
location: Jackson, Mississippi
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end
- Manage the budget and estimate costs
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team
- BSc/BA degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management highly preferred
- Must have experience working with heavy civil government projects
- PMP or an equivalent certification preferred
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- This project is currently in the bidding process and my client is looking to hire someone on ASAP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.