Division of Fortune 200 company. This division designs and fabricates pre-engineered metal buildings.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $44,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- C reating competitive, accurate and thorough estimates for metal building systems in accordance with company processes, procedures and practices.
- Qualifying the proposal with all assumed and supplementary provided information about the project.
- Assisting the sales efforts by recognizing and implementing economical solutions and alternatives to provide the least-cost proposal while meeting known project conditions.
- Assisting in customer meetings, primarily at the proposal or closing stage of a project, to offer value-engineering suggestions.
- Utilizing computer tools, pricing tables and an overall knowledge of the products and their applications in order to address all relevant costs associated with a given project.
- Maintaining sensitivity to material costs, erection concerns and fabrication procedures, relating to the in-place cost of the total structure.
- Following strict schedules as defined by the Estimating Supervisor, the sales team and our builders.
- Assisting, proactively and as assigned, in the development of additional tools, standards, etc., which will help to increase individual and overall department productivity and accuracy.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in metals building systems, including but not limited to detailing, fabrication, and erection.
- Experience or a degree in a construction related field
- Team Player, Great Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.