We are searching for an EHS Analyst in the Hagerstown, MD area. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Williamsport, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensures plant level EHS programs, policies, procedures and systems are developed, implemented and sustained to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements and conformance with company's mandates.
- Create a strong EHS culture that engages employees throughout the site in EHS teams and processes.
- Maintains site ISO/OHSAS certifications, ensures accurate and complete EHS reporting of metrics and closure of MESH and regulatory agency findings, manage interfaces with public and governmental authorities, and direct actions during crises.
- Supports creation of EHS goals for the site manager and appropriate activity based goals for the leadership team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive EHS culture, compliance, and results.
- 2+ years of experience in an EHS role
- Experience with ISO/OHSAS certifications
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to work with site leadership team and facilities to ensure that all key EHS operational controls are in place.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.