1st Shift Electrical Maintenance Technician located in Anderson, SC for a leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in the facility. Must have at least five (5) plus years' industrial electrical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred). This is direct hire opportunity with overtime potential. APPLY NOW!
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Responsible for maintaining and/or repairing company production and support equipment.
- Repairs and maintains all plant production machinery in accordance with National electrical code regulations (NEC), diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer's specifications and blueprints.
- Perform electrician skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals blue prints and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performs routine electrical tests on electrical equipment as but not limited to Motor insulation resistance test, disconnect switch test, transformer inspection and test, battery and chargers test, Uninterruptible power supply test, cable insulation test
- Must have at least five (5) plus years' industrial electrical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred).
- Must be able to read blueprints and use measuring instruments.
- Must possess an understanding of electronic and mechanical components to troubleshoot and repair.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- Associate's degree in maintenance technology, mechatronics or related is a plus.
- Robotics experience
- Hydraulics, pneumatic experience
- Benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Growth potential
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Overtime earnings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.