Adhesives and processing technician needed for an exciting role in Redmond, WA. Candidates will have some experience with liquid adhesives and experience with reliability testing and a Bachelor's degree. This is a long term opportunity and may involve working multiple shifts.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Operate component alignment and adhesive dispensing
- Test finished components using inspection equipment such as microscopes, coordinate measurement machines and other devices.
- Operate environmental test equipment, including thermal/humidity, weathering chambers.
- Planning and scheduling jobs.
- Interpret and edit computer aided design and drafting files
- 2+ years of working with liquid adhesives and adhesive dispensing equipment
- Bachelor's degree in STEM focus
- Experience using measuring machines
- Experience with reliability testing.
- Shift flexibility (1st: Tentative hrs - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; or 2nd: Tentative hrs - 3:30 PM to Midnight)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read test results and compile reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.