Seeking a Process Engineering Technician to work on an exciting team working on augmented reality projects. Candidates for this role should have a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience working with photo-lithographic processing. This position will conduct wet chemical wafer stripping processes and test finish components using surface inspection equipment.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Operate photo-lithographic tools for applying and imaging coatings
- Operate inkjet film tools
- Conduct wet chemical wafer stripping and cleaning processes
- Test finished components using surface inspection equipment such as microscopes and other defect detection tools.
- 2+ years working with photo lithographic processing
- BS in Engineering or technical field
- 1+ years familiarity with operating robotic equipment, including human machine interface systems
- 1+ years familiarity with semiconductor surface inspection tools
- 1+ years of clean room experience
- 1+ year familiarity with data entry into processing databases (MES, SPC, SQL).
- Shift flexibility (1st: Tentative hrs - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; or 2nd: Tentative hrs - 3:30 PM to Midnight)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to plan and schedule jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.