3rd Shift Process Technician located in Anderson, SC for a leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to troubleshoot and process problems in order to return equipment to manufacturing capabilities with minimal downtime. Must have at least five (5) plus years' experience as a Process Technician within a high speed automated manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred). This is direct hire opportunity with overtime potential. APPLY NOW!
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Perform change overs, adjustment according to quality defect corrections
- Participate with maintenance technicians in installation, debugging, repair and maintenance on production equipment
- Troubleshoot and process problems in order to return equipment to manufacturing capabilities with minimal downtime
- Diagnose process defects, failure and solve problems with minimal scrap and downtime
- Create new adjustments with manufacturing engineers and technicians
- Ensure efficient operation of machinery and to implement process improvements
- Performs preventative maintenance routines coordinating activities with manufacturing technicians and engineers
- Must have at least five (5) plus years' experience as a Process Technician within a high speed automated manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred)
- Ability to set-up, operate and perform preventative maintenance on fully automated heavy equipment in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Associate's degree in maintenance technology, mechatronics or technical trade certificate is a plus.
- Experience with appropriate processes (Plastics, Metal Fabrication, Foaming, Automation, Thermoforming)
- Robotics troubleshooting experience
- Benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Growth potential
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Overtime earnings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.