National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Mechanical Technician. This position is on first shift (6a - 2:30p) and is located near Batavia, New York. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $25 an hour, plus overtime, bonus, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Batavia, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 3pm
education: High School
- Repairs various mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components installed on production machines
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems and or failures of automated equipment and initiates repair
- Uses metal working equipment such as powered hand tools, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators and non CNC lathe or mill to fabricate parts needed for construction or repair of production equipment
- Must be willing to work 1st shift (6a - 2:30p)
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting background on machinery and industrial equipment
- Experience working in a machining environment
- Machining, Manufacturing, Metal, CNC, Mechanical, Troubleshooting, Blue Prints
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.