Wire Harness Technician located just North of Nashville, TN for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. Position is responsible to support Build phases of the Design of new harness modules. Candidates will have hands-on experience modifying/building wire harnesses. Technical degree is preferred. This is is a long-term 1st shift contract opportunity. APPLY NOW!
location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Support Build phases of the Design of new harness modules
- Be able to reference/utilize prepared information of the BOM
- Sample building during the development process (in alignment with the supplier)
- Provide technical support to the factory labs to provide replacement harnesses/parts for re-work, improve productivity of test units (where applicable)
- Understanding of root cause analysis for mechanical and electrical aspects of wire harnesses and surrounding components.
- Technical background, Trade Certificate, or 1 st year Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent education background
- Hands on experience modifying/building wire harnesses
- Experience with testing for continuity, typical visual and continuity failure modes
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management and 14001 Environmental Management
- Root cause analysis with 8D, Fishbone Diagrams, Boundaries Diagrams awareness
- Use of standard CAD Program
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.