Established maker of automotive parts seeks a FACILITIES MANAGER for a 3 month contract assignment located in PAINESVILLE, OH. This position is responsible for managing the maintenance of the plant, equipment (rubber molding) and grounds, over a maintenance crew of 3 associates.
Experienced in CMMC maintenance systems (PMC preferred).
location: Painesville, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Departmental Leadership, ISO 14001 Management Representative
- Oversees Maintenance Department ensuring production equipment is maintained to keep production running
- Sites APQP Coordinator
- Corporate Compliance Administrator (Environmental)
- Employee selection and proposal to hire, Assignment of tasks and follow up with clear methods
- Workload balancing within department, Employee motivation
- Employee performance review and management
- AS Degree and/or requisite experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in a manufacturing facility
- Demonstrated skills in facilities and equipment maintenance ( Rubber mixer and roll mills, Injection mold presses, Rubber extruders, Boilers, Air compressors)
- Experience in CMMC maintenance systems
- CMMC maintenance systems
- Exposure to rubber mixer and roll mills, injection mold presses, rubber extruders, boilers, air compressors highly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.