Off Shift Process Technician located in Pleasant View, TN for a leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to troubleshoot and process problems in order to return equipment to manufacturing capabilities with minimal downtime. Must have experience as a Process Technician within a high speed automated manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred). This is direct hire opportunity with overtime potential. Must be comfortable to work all shift schedules. APPLY NOW!
location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 56,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Lead change overs and equipment adjustments based on quality and cycle time requirements.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in installation, debugging, repair and maintenance of production equipment.
- Perform tasks related to autonomous maintenance, changeovers, inspection and testing of equipment and specific projects.
- Troubleshoot and process problems in order to return equipment to manufacturing capabilities with minimal downtime.
- Diagnose process defects and equipment failure, and solve problems with minimal scrap and downtime
- Create new standards with manufacturing engineers and technicians to improve equipment stability.
- Work closely with manufacturing engineers and other maintenance technicians in a team environment to ensure efficient operation of machinery and to implement process improvements
- Must have experience as a Process Technician within a high speed automated manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred)
- Ability to set-up, operate and perform preventative maintenance on fully automated industrial equipment
- Experience with press machines
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Experience with appropriate processes (Enamel, Welding, Paint, Pre-Painted Metal Stamping, Metal Fabrication, Automation)
- Technical Associates degree in Mechatronics or Industrial Electronics preferred and/ or technical trade certificate a plus.
- Welding experience
- Benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Growth potential
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Overtime earnings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.