Our client in Danville VA is looking for a Machine Production Programmer who has TRUTOPS classic programming to start ASAP! This opportunity has more opportunity down the road if there is interest.
The machine programmer is responsible for creating machine programs utilizing 2D & 3D engineering and machine programming software in a fast-paced manufacturing/fabrication facility. Successful applicants need to be reliable, self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
location: Danville, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Develop CNC machine programs using SolidWorks and AutoCAD files
- Optimize machine programs and nest for time and material usage
- Support plant floor production and meet customer delivery dates by adhering to plant schedules
- Program with TRUTOPS Trumpf punches and press break
- Check/audit drawings and programs created by other team members
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Production Machine Programming or related field
- Knowledge and experience with 2D&3D design software
- On-the-job experience using AutoCAD and SolidWorks a plus
- CAD/CAM/NC programming from a drawing or model into a machine executable
- Experience with TruTops,
- Knowledge of various machine tools and manufacturing processes
- TRUTOPS Classic, TRUMPF, TRUTOPS BOOST, programmer, programming, CNC, Autocad, SolidWorks, nesting, CAD/CAM/NC, drawing, machine, machine tools, manufacturing processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.