Global chemicals company is seeking an Account Manager to be based in their Fort Washington, PA office. This position will be managing their polymers accounts. Salary is based on experience.
location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The individual in this role will manage sales of about $15M defined by customers within several key markets including compounding, adhesives, construction and wire and cables
- Individuals will also be responsible to develop customer account relationships with purchasing, research/development and operations personnel and monitor key market segment and projections.
- The individual will be responsible to track sales results and activity reporting to include call reports, monthly and quarterly reports.
- BS degree in Business, (or a technical field such as polymer science, polymer processing, material science, chemistry or chemical engineering)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in outside sales
- Prior experience in chemical or plastic/polymer industry is a plus
- Prior experience in SAP, Excel, Sales Force is a plus
- Travel required, at least 50% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.