Global food processing organization is hiring Maintenance Technicians and Mechanics for their plant in Tar Heel, NC - These individuals will be responsible for maintaining plant equipment. Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of proven equipment maintenance experience, specifically within a manufacturing and/or industrial environment. Pay will commensurate with experience and relocation will be provided to qualified candidates - Please apply!
location: Tar Heel, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 52,000 per year
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- Perform and document routine repairs to ensure all equipment is functioning properly
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining all necessary equipment
- Assist with installs by aligning and leveling equipment and hooking up all water, air, and gas components
- Must have proven experience maintaining and repairing equipment in a manufacturing or warehouse-type environment
- Must have the ability to read schematics and hydraulic drawings
- Mechanic/Technician experience in a warehouse environment
- Equipment Maintenance and Repairs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.