Immediate opening for a Field Service Specialist. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience with troubleshooting industrial equipment, ideally pumps or rotating equipment. Degree is not required. All applicants are encouraged to apply!
location: Blacklick, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting etc on industrial rotating equipment
- Promote, sell, secure and maintain orders for after sale parts, products, service (repair) and predictive or preventative maintenance contracts or agreements
- Routinely inspect and monitor customer pumps to determine condition, make recommendations and generate quotes for parts, products or service(s) required
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues, problems and complaints and coordinate effort with Sales/Service Managers and Technical Support Team.
- High school degree required, and Associate's or above is preferred
- 3 plus years of experience troubleshooting and repairing pumps, rotating equipment, or other industrial equipment
- Ideally some electrical knowledge
- Ability to travel
- On Time
- Good communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.