Mechanical Operations Technicians are needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the southwestern Atlanta metro area. The Mechanical Operations Technicians are responsible to troubleshoot and maintain a variety of form, fill, and seal equipment. In addition, the Mechanical Operations Technicians will assist in operation of the equipment as needed.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of related technician experience with form, fill, and seal equipment, or related experience with high speed manufacturing equipment. This is a contract slated to last 3-6 months, and this is a 12 hour shift position, and our client has openings on days and nights.
location: Fairburn, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 30 per hour
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair, a variety of form, fill, and seal equipment
- Perform preventive & predictive maintenance on equipment
- Identify root causes of mechanical issues on machines and repair complicated electrical equipment
- Assist with machine operation
- 2+ years of related technician experience with form, fill, and seal equipment, or related experience with high speed manufacturing equipment
- Knowledge of mechanical components and systems (drives, bearings, gears, pneumatics, and hydraulics) with demonstrated ability to make practical application for troubleshooting and continual improvement efforts
- Willingness to work a 12 hour shift and overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.