Houston-based technical service company specializing in midstream field services is seeking a pipeline integrity engineer to join their expanding business. This role will suit an experienced engineer with 3 plus years of NACE or NDT field experience. Located in the North of Houston this role will include field work at various clients' facilities both in Texas and surrounding states.
location: Spring, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
To be successful in this role you will ideally have 3 plus years of mechanical integrity engineering experience and
- Possess an engineering degree and be comfortable with domestic travel up to 50% of the time.
- Have the ability to perform field evaluations on storage tanks, piping systems, and pressure vessels in industrial settings, and therefore should be adept at field and office activities.
- Excellent communications and engineering report writing skills are a must.
- The candidate will work with clients and our internal team on small and large projects to provide services on-schedule and within budget. Work assignments will include: storage tank, piping system, and pressure vessel inspections; analytical evaluation of systems for continued operability; development of schematics in process and distribution systems; development and preparation of technical documents (reports, work plans, etc.); development of mechanical integrity and inspection plans; manage projects and deliver services
- Must be able to obtain a US Passport;
- Engineering Degree;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written).
- Proficient with CAD, Microsoft Office.
While not required, preference will be provided to the candidates who possess the following:
- American Petroleum Institute (API) certifications,
- NDE/NDT experience and certifications,
- American Welding Society (AWS) and/or Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certifications.
- Coating Inspection experience and certifications;
- Welding experience;
- Fabrication experience
- Field Integrity experience
- Experience working on pipeline, tanks, and vessels
- NDT experience is a must
- NACE qualifications are preferred
- Ability to read drawings, perform field tasks, work with clients, and as a team
- Engineering Degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.