A Senior Strategy Sourcing Specialist is needed for the world's largest standalone medical technology development company in the Columbia Heights, MN area. This position is responsible for the management and operations of the Company Fleet Programs in United States. Works with internal fleet team liaisons and business unit partners in support of the operational management of fleet. Oversee the management of the external fleet program suppliers as part of a fully outsourced fleet program.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides project management and sourcing expertise to cross functional, cross divisional commodity teams.
- Facilitates these teams in the development and execution of long term strategies that will optimize Company's position in terms of quality, cycle/response time, technology, risk, and total cost.
- Mitigates risk, leverages technology and purchase power, improves processes and systems, and reduces overall cost of ownership and acquisition.
- Negotiates, establishes and monitors supplier agreements.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 to 7 years of experience is required.
- Employee Fleet category program experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.