Permanent position: Product Manager needed in Reno, NV. Must have 5+ years experience in the North American fenestration industry, preferably window and door hardware. This position will be responsible for building and driving new lines of business and translating customer needs into product solutions.
This position requires someone willing to live and work in Reno, NV - no remote options. Relocation assistance is available.
location: Reno, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for the product range during the whole life cycle including continuous analysis of product portfolio performance
- Develop and implement product strategies including range definition and price positioning
- Work with sales team for business cases and project approval.
- Provide internal and external product training.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Up to 20% travel required for customer introduction, start-ups, servicing issues and industry events.
- Must have working knowledge of the North American fenestration industry and standards
- Management experience including a strong ability to prioritize, plan, organize and execute
- Technical and/or Engineering degree - min. 2 year degree
- Working in a technical or engineering environment
- Proficient with CAD and ERP systems-Solidworks and Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred
- Candidates must possess strong drive, self-motivation, excellent communication skills and knowledge of the window/door market
- Company offers a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision benefits, 401(k), vacation and holiday pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.