Test & Evaluation Lab Tech II needed for an aerospace contract. Lab Techs should have 1-2 years experience fabricating electrical assemblies. This role will participate in test design and performs routine procurement, fabrication and assembly of components, test fixtures and test systems and supports activities to plan, conduct and document tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 36 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Supports activities to plan, conduct and document tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Designs systems, materials, components, software and methodologies to meet customer requirements.
- Participates in test design and performs routine procurement, fabrication and assembly of components, test fixtures and test systems.
- Supports the coordination of test requirements and assists in reviewing test methods and capabilities.
- Facilitates systems integration, fabrication and modification; supports system pre-test setup, integration, checkout, and post test tear-down.
- Conducts routine tests, analyzes data and documents results.
- Troubleshoots and recommends resolution of basic laboratory and test-related problems.
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience as lab tech or test technician
- Experience fabricating electrical assemblies, such as lab or special test equipment, is a plus. J-STD-001 solder certification and working in ESD/FOD aware areas are also desired but not required
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.