A Engineer Technician is needed for an American defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company in the Durham, NC area. This job family is responsible for providing support to engineers on technical projects and/or products. Collects, maintains, organizes, compiles, and manipulates technical data.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 25.91 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- May create, build, assemble, modify and/or repair prototypes.
- Prepares engineering documentation, reports, drawings (sketches/flow charts/diagrams/schematics, etc.).
- Performs mathematical calculations per engineering specifications.
- Undertakes analyses of data where guidelines are provided.
- Recommends alternative solutions to problems and obstacles.
- May set-up and conduct tests and record data to assist with engineering analysis. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.)
- High school education or equivalent and 1+ years of business related experience.
- Having some knowledge and experience, able to handle usual occurring job events.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.