Seeking an EDA Front End Support Engineer for a remote contract role. Candidates must be located in Pacific Time Zone. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of EDA and experience with Python or Shell scripting. In this role, candidates will define methodologies surrounding EDA tools, develop automation scripts around tool flows and support build and regression scripts. This is not a design role.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Define methodologies surrounding EDA tools.
- Develop automation scripts around tool flows
- Support build and regression scripts
- Enable flows to use compute grid facilities efficiently for scalability, get computing capacity requirements for each project.
- Track disk, tool, license utilization, perform tool/license installations
- Assist in debugging regressions & simulation flows & feeders.
- Work with tool vendors to track bugs, evaluate new tools, help with tool migrations.
- 5+ years experience in related EDA methodology fields.
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, shell scripting
- Knowledge of Front End ASIC design EDA tools, like Simulation & Waveform debugging tools.
- Knowledge of digital ASICs design flows
- 2+ years of System Verilog & DV experience
- License & Grid management expertise
- GIT or version control experience
- Quick learner and requires little training
- Self motivated and self disciplined
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.