Senior Program Master Scheduler needed for a full-time opportunity in the Wilmington, MA area. The Sr. Program Master Scheduler will be responsible for development, coordination and implementation of the Program Master Schedules and their integration into the program work products. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Wilmington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop and maintain the Program Integrated Master Plan/Schedule associated with the entire project lifecycle from RFP to program closeout.
- Lead regular status review meetings to capture accomplishments, resource and duration adjustments as well as maintaining interdependencies
- Ensure integration and synchronization of cost and schedule data
- Advises the Program Manager and Control Account Managers on schedule performance, forecasts and risks
- Identify, negotiate and resolve conflicts between the stakeholders in the Scheduling process
- Participate in external and internal reviews of the schedule, including surveillance and audits
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of Program Planning, Project Management experience.
- Primavera P6 Professional 16 or higher experience and MS Project 2016 experience
- Very organized, customer focused, and excellent computer skills.
- Strong Industry knowledge of program management and EVM execution and theory
- scheduling, master scheduler, primavera P6, program management, program planning, MS project, project lifecycle
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.